http://awurl.com/Pdkymy8qm
I highlighted two parts in this acceptable use policy. The first being about not using cell phones on the school bus. At first I did not support this idea, just because I was thinking it is after school so what's the big deal. Then my smart thinking cap came on and I realized that this is actually a very good rule because many students talking on cell phones would be a great distraction to the bus driver. Also, having the cell phone use on buses could cause fights and arguments for those students who do not have one, again casing chaos. The second thing I highlighted on the acceptable use policy is the facts students are not allowed to use them or have them out at after school activites. I have an issue with this for lthings like late night out of town games. I feel students should be able to take there phones and be able to use them for safety reasons.
Crystal Johnston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment