http://awurl.com/KyTaunLCZ
I enjoyed reading this article. It highlights all the possible uses for cell phones to make educators more aware. Some of the examples they gave I had never really thought about. I work with a group of kids everyday and they all have cell phones. I often wonder why an 11 year old needs a cell phone and the answer I always get is, "so they can contact their parents after school if necessary." I guess it could be useful but with the creaivity of the kids these days I automatically think the worst. Cheating tops the list in my book. We need to keep a close eye on them, they are pretty sneaky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree, this is a very informative article. I also like that they offer some suggestions for coping with these problems at the end of the article.
Why don't they look for GOOD uses of cell phones on campus? It would make it a more "balanced" report, or do they see no good things??
-Julie M
Post a Comment