The article was interesting and brought up many points I never thought of, such as locker room problems etc. I agree with the idea that students should not be allowed to have cell phones with text and camera abilites as these greatly increase the chance for the students to cheat and slack off during class. If a student can afford a phone with these options they can also afford a basic cell phone with only the calling option. These are very very cheap and almost anyone can afford one. I believe these should be the only phones allowed in schools as it is very difficult to cheat and waste time with them. I totally support the idea of staying connected with family and friends but I also believe a basic cell phone can provide this without the added annoyances of texting and pictures.
http://awurl.com/1M2XMnZ7H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment